Are You Dating Your “Species?” Monday June 11th, Love Online Radio
Sex and relationship expert Reid Mihalko joins us on Monday June 11th to discuss your emotional and relationship IQ. Do you know what you want in a partner? Do you choose a partner that is “your species?” Find out why dating, mating and relating is a greater problem in the 21st Century, and how you can increase your chances of finding the right partner for your disposition and relationship goals.
Reid Mihalko of www.ReidAboutSex.com tours North America speaking and teaching adults how to create more self-esteem, self-confidence and greater health in relationships and sex lives. Reid has appeared on the Emmy award-winning talk show Montel, Fox News, in Newsweek, Seventeen, GQ, The Washington Post, and in thirteen countries and at least seven languages. His workshops have been attended by close to 40,000 men and women.
- 5 Principles for Dating Success
- Dating Younger Men: 5 Things You Need to Know
- What Roles are we Playing in our Relationships? by Oliver JR Cooper
- Which “You” Shows Up on the First Date?
- How to Flip from “Friend” to Lover
- Sex: The Price of Admission to the Game of Love
- The Dating Game of Hot and Cold
- What Causes the Fear of Intimacy? by Oliver JR Cooper
- How To Lose a Guy in 10 Seconds (press “send”)
- Why Are Some Men Controlling? by Oliver JR Cooper