Why the Gym is Great Romantic Grounds
Wondering where to meet prospective partners? Try utilizing two great opportunities at the same time: fitness and romance.
Gym for Lovers, Why the Gym is Great Romantic Grounds
Starting a Romantic Relationship in the Gym with Love Expert Susan Winter
Author and evolutionary relationship expert, Susan Winter has connected with every single boyfriend she has ever had at the gym,
with the exception of one.
Author and evolutionary relationship expert, Susan Winter has connected with every single boyfriend she has ever had at the gym, with the exception of one.
Winter believes that the gym is “an excellent location in which to meet prospective mates. Gyms are the most fertile ground and positive environment by which to begin a relationship.”
Susan Winters Reasons why the Gym is excellent dating grounds:
- Health conscious people who already share a common interest and are able to get to know each other socially over a period of time
- Far better than a club, where you can observe the person you like over a period of time
- Other people know them and can give you feedback
- In a bar they are strangers, so you are buying a “blind item”
- In a [gym] informal environment you can get a “read” on what who they are and what you’re getting into.
- You’re seeing a person ‘unguarded’ when they are being themselves, versus a bar or club where people are often presenting a version of themselves they think is acceptable to others
Susan says that all of her relationships were great and that the “gym commonality also allowed us to train together and provided one more thing we had in common.”
Not only are you bettering your physique in the gym, but you can also meet the love of your life like relationship expert Susan Winter, and also get to train with them and be healthy together!
Keeping up with Leah Fit
- 5 Principles for Dating Success
- Dating Younger Men: 5 Things You Need to Know
- What Roles are we Playing in our Relationships? by Oliver JR Cooper
- Which “You” Shows Up on the First Date?
- How to Flip from “Friend” to Lover
- Sex: The Price of Admission to the Game of Love
- The Dating Game of Hot and Cold
- Why Are Some Men Controlling? by Oliver JR Cooper
- Parting Ways; A Natural Cycle of Life
- The “Spin Cycle” Seduction Technique